Friday, September 01, 2006

Yeah I'm Still around

My girls just keep me busy They're growing and are happy. I'll fill ya all in on that soon, with pictures. I plan on taking McKaylee in to get her pictures done next week in her foo foo dress, got to have the foo foo dress pictures. My younger brother who got married back in May is having his first baby early next year. They found out they are having a little girl too. The first thing my mom said... "Oh got to have a foo foo dress" lol. So all the granddaughters have all had them in different colors. My neice had a peach one, Jazlynn had a pale yellow one, McKaylee has a pale pink one, and my brother's baby is gonna have a pale blue one. So cute!!! So as soon as I do that I'll post the pictures.

In other news, I have had quite the week of enlightenment, I have found out so many interesting things about a certain person that was once a very important person to me. The things I've learned have not been good either. I haven't had the chance to confront that person, and still trying to straighten it all out, so I can't quite reveal things here yet. I'll keep you in suspence, because it's all very interesting indeed... stay tuned.......

No comments: