Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ok yeah I suck at this bloggin' thing lately. But hey what can I say I have 2 kids now, they keep me pretty busy, so I think I have a good excuse. Anyways I thought maybe I should update a little. I cannot believe it's 2007. It seems like 2006 just flew by, faster then ever. I was looking at my 2 little girls and thinking, "Oh my gosh, Jazlynn is going to be turning 3 this year"!! I mean 3 years old!! It seems like not that long ago, I was breaking the news that I was pregnant with her. And now, my other little one, McKaylee is gonna have her first birthday in just 4 months! WTF?? Where did the time go?? It's crazy!!! But what a ride it's been. Jazlynn is as cute as ever. Totally adorable and hilarious, learning new things everyday. Her favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle little star", and will sing it out of nowhere. Her knew phrase for the moment is "Oh Darnit" and I'm grateful it's not something else if you know what I mean, lol. And now it's time to start potty-training, that ought to be an adventure. But at least it will be one less child in diapers. She's just growing up so fast, too fast. I remember this teeny little 6 pound baby I brought home from the hospital, and now she's gonna be in preschool soon. And it just seems with McKaylee that her first year has just flown by so fast. She's adorable as well, she's my little cuddler, and is totally a mommy's girl. She' reaches for me now, and just likes to have me near, it's so sweet. I am just one lucky mom. I have two of the most beautiful little girls, and they just brighten up my day, everyday. I can't imagine life without them!! Here's some pictures for you to enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

It's so great to hear that things are going well. The girls are TOO TOO cute!!!