Monday, January 30, 2012

New look, New name, New year!


So after many years of this blog being dormant, I've decided to bring it back to life.  It's amazing to see after all this time just how much my life has evolved.  In 2003 when I started this blog, I was 23, single, no kids.  Now, 9 years later (whoa, that long ago?) I'm 32, married, and have 3 kids (as well as 3 step-kids).  My how things have changed.  But for the better, on August 7th, 2010 (long overdue, but at the right time really) I married my best friend.  For me it was a dream come true, and I couldn't imagine my life without him, and wouldn't want to. We had already had McKaylee, who will be 6 already in April,  and in March 2011 we welcomed our son, Jackson.  He's a brilliant ray of sunshine, and such a beautiful little boy.  It's hard to believe but he will be 1 this year.

So with this blog, I may not always have something incredibly interesting to say, but it will be nice to have somewhere else to say it, other then facebook sometimes lol.   In the meantime stay tuned........

3 comments:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

So glad your blogging, It will be a great tool to turn into a book Ü You have come along way and good things have happened, congrats!

Laurie said...

I'm so happy that you're happy, Jennifer. I'll be following your blog.

Laurie

Jennifer said...

Thanks Shalise! Thanks Laurie! I appreciate it!!